Mandatory Skills: Java with Angular or React, Spring boot, Microservices
· The role will require design and coding of new user-facing features within a proprietary threat management platform. This is a cloud hosted enterprise web application with a pipeline of new feature requirements on its roadmap.
· Core technologies you will be working with include Java, Typescript, Docker, Node, Angular, and SQL. Experience or ability to pick up other languages and tech including but not limited to Python will also help.
· Good knowledge of some of our core technologies is required. The role is open to front or back end developers wanting to go full stack. Developers using other back-end languages will be considered provided they have some front-end skills. Experience of developing modern web applications is essential with some or all of the following is expected.
· Experience of server-side frameworks such as Spring, Play, .Net or Django. Design and implementation of RESTful web services.
· Experience of source control systems such as Git. Good communication skills.
· Agile development environment. and either A relevant computer science related degree and at least 3 years commercial experience as a developer on modern web applications.
5 years commercial experience as a developer on modern web applications.
Beneficial but not essential:
· Some knowledge of Linux & Docker. Experience of Amazon Web Services. Knowledge of Cyber Security.