Should have experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework and experience in Oracle CC&B and Oracle MWM.
· Have hands-on experience with Oracle CC&B and MWM in both Technical and Functional.
Strong knowledge in OUAF framework and its components: Algorithm, XPATH Scripts, BOs, MO, Business Services, Zones, UI Maps and Portals.
Having strong background in Design, Development, Testing of Oracle Utility Products CCB and MWM.
Anchor proof of concept (POC) development to validate proposed solution and reduce technical risk.
Working as OUAF Technical Resource, Involved in various development activities by Implementing CR’s, Preparing test scope documents and executing test cases for the implemented CR’s.
· Functional Knowledge on Customer Information, Field Activities in Oracle CC&B.
· Functional Knowledge on Activities, CDI, Dispatcher, Mobile Worker, Crew, Crew Shifts, and Period of Unavailability in Oracle MWM.
· Good Knowledge on Utility Domain.
· Knowledge on developing Reports using Oracle BI Publisher.